Monday, 6 September 2010

National Cupcake week 2010

National cupcake week is next week, I hadn't even realised until I was doing a clean out and saw an order form from last year. Gosh this last year has just flown by.

I've kicked it off this year with a competition.

If you were a cupcake what would you be and why?

There is a prize for the competition but it's only open to people living in Manchester UK, sorry about that! Please leave a comment or email me. The competition closes on Sunday the 12th September.

For the next two weeks regular sized cupcakes will be one pound each. Please contact me at to place an order.

1 comment:

Nadia Gubba said...

I would have to be a chocolate cupcake with peanut butter frosting. That way, if I was having a bad day I could take a HUGE bite out of myself and everything would be okay. Nxx